DL24m Electronic Load
There were no enclosures for DL24m module, so I designed one.
Front part slides between top and bottom, so it is easy to print and assemble. No supports required, just print it as is.
- DL24m 150W module
- DC power jack 5.5 x 2.1 (I used metal one from aliexpress)
- 2 x dual banana binding posts
- 2 pin JST connector with short wire
- 4 x M3 screws for the case, 10-15 mm length, 5 mm head diameter
- 4 x screws for DL24m board (can also use M3, or some other screws for plastic)
- 4 rubber feet
Looks like this module is designed to work without an enclosure. After some testing, 150W load can only be used for a short period of time because there is 100C temperature sensor protection inside. I would recommend using 120-130W as maximum. Cooler blows air on all four sides, and here front side is blocked.
December 8, 2021 at 11:29PM
via Thingiverse – Newest Things https://ift.tt/3dv0af7